Need support to obtain or manage your NDIS plan?
You might need a Support Coordinator.
A Support Coordinator is a type of provider that can help NDIS participants to understand and use the supports in their NDIS plan.
Depending on your individual needs and goals, you may receive NDIS funding for support coordination.
NDIS Support Coordinators connect participants with an NDIS plan and connect them with other supports and services in the community. Support Coordinators complement your life and put your NDIS plans into action!
Your Support Coordinator will assist you to:
- Understand how you can use your NDIS plan to meet your goals.
- Manage resources effectively, gaining the best possible outcome from your plan.
- Work with people in your circle of support (family, friends, service providers, therapists and community and mainstream support, such as doctors) to meet the goals of your unique NDIS plan.
- Access the NDIS portal, to monitor and best allocate your funds.
- Monitor the progress and outcomes of achieving your goals.
- Prepare for your next NDIS review meeting.
For more information or to work with a support coordinator, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on +61 2 4736 2202