Way before a teen leaves school they make decisions about what they can and can’t do, what they love to do and what their dreams are.
By the time teens are of working age, many of them have already limited themselves or missed opportunities to join the workforce in roles they both love and thrive in.
Through the generous support of our community, we are preparing teens from as young as 13 to join the workforce and be job ready. Through a groups program, the teens discover what they are good at, how they can explain that or show that to others and how to turn it into a career.
Each week our teens work with facilitators to learn life skills that prepare them for their future.
Skills such as:
- How to catch public transport
- Self care
- Introducing themselves
- Telling people what is great about them
- Working out what their skills and passions are
- How to talk to groups of people
- How to write resumes
- How to do job interviews
- What to expect at a work place
With a commitment to have our teens do work experience in various industries that match their skills and dreams, we work with each teen to prepare themselves for life after school.
If you are interested in this program, please email email@example.com.
Luke Priddis Foundation
Latest posts by Luke Priddis Foundation (see all)
- New Date for our Golf Day – November 11th 2022 - October 1, 2022
- Small but mighty. - February 3, 2022
- Term 1 Groups Program - January 18, 2022