Website The Luke Priddis Foundation
Events and Fundraising Coordinator – Permanent Part Time
The Events and Fundraising Coordinator role is focused on coordinating our annual fundraising events. You will work closely with our General Manager to ensure the success of the fundraisers. Lead and develop partnerships and sponsorships with local businesses and brands that share our values. Coordinating a range of fundraising activities that will contribute $120.000 to our Foundation annually.
This is an opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate to use their event management and fundraising expertise to ensure all events are well supported and planned to ensure our participants experience is second to none.
We are looking for someone who can work confidently and autonomously to be a key contact and custodian for our brand.
- Develop Fundraising and Event Strategy
- Generate plans, budgets, and reports for all aspects of the events
- Produce all collateral for marketing
- Meet fundraising targets annually
- Source and train volunteers
- Secure new sponsors
- Generate and maintain relationships with local businesses and our community
- Manage and run 4 key events a year.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate successful fundraising events
- Demonstrated writing, editing, proofing, researching skills
- High level interpersonal skills including the ability to engage with and establish strong working relationships with the community, business leaders and internal teams.
- Proven ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment, with competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience working collaboratively as a member of a team in an ever-changing environment
- High level of social and cultural awareness, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people productively and respectfully
- Demonstrated experience prioritising and coordinating multiple events concurrently and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated flexible, energetic, and self-motivated approach to planning and implementing work schedule to meet goals and timelines.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite – and basic design programs such as Canva.
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in a leadership position
- Experience as a team leader co-ordinating multiple tasks and people
- Understanding of and/or experience in not-for-profit organisations and community building from the ground up
- Interest and/or passion for grassroots and community groups
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc)
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Experience with Merchandise Coordination
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are currently working in a similar role and have experience in an event management and/or community focused role requiring successful and outcome focused stakeholder engagement, ideally within a not-for-profit environment. You are known for being responsive, approachable, and service oriented, you will confidently build connections with your key stakeholders and create robust working relationships.
You will be enthusiastic, highly organised, detail orientated and driven by a commitment to delivering exceptional results. You will bring a “hands on” approach and be a proactive operator who thrives on developing relationships to achieve high stakeholder engagement.