Underwater Sensory Play Group
Monday September 20th from 10-11am.
Age Group 5-13 years
Cost – $120
Talk about all things underwater, while you sing songs, read a book together and learn how to make your own “Underwater Play Box.” Each child will receive all the materials to make their underwater world that they can play with afterwards.
A fun session with the following outcomes:
- Encourages motor skills – occupational therapy.
- Mindfulness – psychology – self regulation – being calm and present in life.
- Explore and learn through hands on and practical play that engages their senses.
- Sensory play includes any activity that stimulates your young child’s senses: touch, smell, taste, movement, balance, sight and hearing. Sensory activities facilitate exploration and naturally encourage children to use scientific processes while they play, create, investigate, and explore.
- Conversation and speech skills.
- Problem solving skills
To Book please email email@example.com or call 0490860512 Monday to Friday during work hours or you can complete our form here. Support Services Form