Tuesday Sept 21st, Wednesday Sept 22nd and Thursday Sept 23rd.
11-11:30am for 11-15yrs
Cost – $220
Each participant will be instructed to open for packet for that day. Inside they will find a small piece of LEGO such as a banana, a carrot, a hedgehog. The facilitator will spin a wheel that has various “builds” on it. For example, a house, a boat, a flying machine, and they will be set a challenge to build that and feature that day’s secret LEGO piece. The facilitator will instruct them to design a plan on paper first, discussing their ideas with each other. They will discuss how they might make it and who could make it with them. Each child will then have until the session the following day to build their masterpiece. They can obviously spend as little or as much time as they wish on it. The following day they will show and discuss their creations and get the new challenge for that day. If they come with a completed build to the session, the facilitator will put a ticket in a barrel to go into the draw for a prize on the final day. On the Thursday session each participant will receive their final secret packet with a unique trophy for playing LEGO Masters and winners will be drawn from the tickets.
- Encourages motor skills – occupational therapy.
- Mindfulness (psychology) – self regulation – being calm and present in life.
- Explore and learn through hands on and practical play that engages their senses.
- Conversation and speech skills.
- Social skills.
- Problem solving skills
To book please email email@example.com or call 0490860512 Monday to Friday during work hours.
You can also book by completing our form here. Support Services Form
Luke Priddis Foundation
Latest posts by Luke Priddis Foundation (see all)
- New Date for our Golf Day – November 11th 2022 - October 1, 2022
- Small but mighty. - February 3, 2022
- Term 1 Groups Program - January 18, 2022