Dinosaur Sensory Play
Monday September 27th
10-11am for 5-13 yrs
Cost – $120
Talk about all things dinosaur, while you sing songs, red a book and make your very own sensory dinosaur world. Each child will receive all the materials to be able to make their own dinosaur world to keep and play with at home.
- Encourages motor skills – occupational therapy.
- Mindfulness (psychology) – self regulation – being calm and present in life.
- Explore and learn through hands on and practical play that engages their senses.
- Sensory play includes any activity that stimulates your young child’s senses: touch, smell, taste, movement, balance, sight and hearing. Sensory activities facilitate exploration and naturally encourage children to use scientific processes while they play, create, investigate, and explore.
- Conversation and speech skills.
- Problem solving skills
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0490860512 Monday to Friday during work hours.
You can also book by completing our form here. Support Services Form