Dance Over the Spectrum
Wednesday September 22nd and Wednesday September 29th
1-1:30pm for 5-10yrs
Cost – $70
Logging into online platform, each participant will need a space where they can copy the dance teacher’s movements. Using the materials in their packet they will move to music and learn coordinated sequences. This fun class is an opportunity to express themselves whilst enhancing motor skills, social awareness, social thinking, functional and emotional development.
- Encourages motor skills – occupational therapy.
- Manage emotions – learning dance moves can be frustrating.
- Explore and learn through hands on and practical play. .
- Taking and implementing instructions.
- Conversation and speech skills.
- Recognising and expressing emotions.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0490860512 Monday to Friday during work hours.
You can also book by completing our form here. Support Services Form